100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You Pay Nothing Until The Job Is Complete. Unlike competitors, we are more than happy to display our price proudly on our website and honor that price.
Call Today To Take Advantage Of Our Promotional Pricing and 5 Star Service.
Connecticut Oil Tank Removal Services
“Over 500 Above Ground Oil Tanks Removed Successfully!”
- Includes removal of oil tank as well as any oil that may be remaining
- Breath and fill tubes removed from the foundation
- Holes in foundation sealed
- Documentation of proper removal & disposal provided to each customer
Some exclusions apply. Properties 20 miles or more from Providence, RI may have an additional fuel charge of $75. $25 sludge disposal fee (per tank).
OIL TANK REMOVAL PROCESS
- Inspect heating oil tank for leaks or cracks
- Ensure home heating oil tank is empty
- Oil Tank will be Cut in place
- Hazardous Residue will be cleaned from the tank
- Fill pipes removed
- The area will be left broom swept when finished.
When job is Complete you will receive documentation for the removal and disposal of the oil tank.